ARDF Australia is an independent faith-based overseas aid organisation established by caring Anglicans all over Australia who are committed to working with like-minded partners within the worldwide Anglican Communion.
Inspired and encouraged by Global South leaders, ARDFA works with dioceses, churches and agencies to:
- respond to Anglican leaders who invite us to join with them in undertaking carefully selected and monitored relief and development projects – including the provision of vocational training, microfinance, improving skills in healthcare, agriculture and education – and to advance the Christian faith.
- support emergency relief efforts by in-country Anglicans as they assist their own communities which have been affected by natural or humanitarian disasters anywhere in the world, including within Australia.
ARDFA is an integral mission agency within the Anglican Church of Australia which:
- recognises the structural nature of poverty and the need to challenge these structures.
- committed to delivering aid and development in a highly efficient and sustainable manner.
- seeks to ensure that gospel-based values and ministry are integral to every activity undertaken.
- keeps its administration costs to a minimum by using volunteers and a ‘virtual’ IT-based office.
- is a signatory of the Code of Conduct of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID).
We Need Your Help
You can help ARDF Australia achieve its mission in many ways:
- by encouraging your parish to support ARDFA projects.
- by becoming a regular donor – or adopting a development project
- by offering your professional skills – specially IT and web support
- by representing/advocating for ARDFA in your diocese or parish